11:40 03rd Aug, 2015
Lava Launches Iris X1 Selfie With Front LED Flash At Rs 6,777
The LED flash in the front lets you to click selfies even in low light conditions.
After launching its first Android One smartphone, Indian mobile maker Lava has come up with its new selfie smartphone dubbed Lava Iris X1.
With a price tag of Rs 6,777, the Lava Iris X1 is an entry-level smartphone focusing more on the selfie-obsessed young generation. Coming in three colours: Royal Black, Icy White and Purple, the Lava Iris X1 Selfie features a 5 MP front-facing camera along with an LED flash while the rear camera section equips an 8 MP sensor with an f/2.0 aperture along with an LED flash unit.
It is worth noting that the LED flash in the front enable you to click selfies even in low light conditions.
[Also Read: The Selfie Stick Review]
Speaking more about the smartphone's camera, it is also being said that pictures can be clicked from the front camera by making a "V" Gesture. Alternatively, the smartphone also clicks pictures whenever you say either "Capture" or "Cheese".
Apart from this, the smartphone has a 'Tap to Capture' feature which apparently allows its users to focus and click images with a single tap.
The Lava Iris X1 Selfie smartphone also sports the smile detection feature for both front & rear camera and offers various modes such as HDR, Burst, Panorama and Image watermark. Full HD Video recording is also available on preview screen.
Coming to the other specifications of the smartphones, it features a 4.5 inch IPS display protected by Asahi Dragontrail Glass while being powered by a MediaTek MT6580 SoC which has a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor paired with 1 GB RAM.
On the storage front, you would be getting 8 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB via the microSD card slot.
The smartphone runs on Android Lollipop 5.1 operating system and draws power from a 2,000 mAH battery.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens