18:10 15th Jul, 2015
Lava Iris X5 4G Shows Up In GFX Benchmark Website
The listing on the benchmark website reveals the specs to be similar to the recently reported Lava-made Android One smartphone.
However, there has been no official information about the launch of a Lava made Google Android One smartphone.
At the same time, Lava's Iris X5 4G smartphone has been listed on GFX Benchmark website which adds more fuel to the earlier speculations about the Lava-made Android One smartphone.
The listing reveals the Iris X5 4G to come with a 4.6 inch display, 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, 12 MP rear camera and 7 MP front camera while running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
However, to remind you, some specs like the processor, RAM and display looks quite similar to that which was earlier reported as a Lava-made Android One smartphone.
The smartphone may be expected to be priced around Rs 12,000 and whether the Lava Iris X5 4G is the actual Lava-made Android One smartphone or not, we will get to know soon.
If the price Rs 12,000 which has been making the rounds is what this smartphone will be launched at, chances are that people might go better options like Xiaomi Mi4i, Honor 4X or even an unboxed OnePlus One 16 GB (including Manufacturer Warranty) which will be available for purchase on Overcart website at just 12,999.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020