18:10 15th Jul, 2015
Lava Iris X5 4G Shows Up In GFX Benchmark Website
The listing on the benchmark website reveals the specs to be similar to the recently reported Lava-made Android One smartphone.
However, there has been no official information about the launch of a Lava made Google Android One smartphone.
At the same time, Lava's Iris X5 4G smartphone has been listed on GFX Benchmark website which adds more fuel to the earlier speculations about the Lava-made Android One smartphone.
The listing reveals the Iris X5 4G to come with a 4.6 inch display, 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, 12 MP rear camera and 7 MP front camera while running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
However, to remind you, some specs like the processor, RAM and display looks quite similar to that which was earlier reported as a Lava-made Android One smartphone.
The smartphone may be expected to be priced around Rs 12,000 and whether the Lava Iris X5 4G is the actual Lava-made Android One smartphone or not, we will get to know soon.
If the price Rs 12,000 which has been making the rounds is what this smartphone will be launched at, chances are that people might go better options like Xiaomi Mi4i, Honor 4X or even an unboxed OnePlus One 16 GB (including Manufacturer Warranty) which will be available for purchase on Overcart website at just 12,999.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband