18:10 15th Jul, 2015
Lava Iris X5 4G Shows Up In GFX Benchmark Website
The listing on the benchmark website reveals the specs to be similar to the recently reported Lava-made Android One smartphone.
However, there has been no official information about the launch of a Lava made Google Android One smartphone.
At the same time, Lava's Iris X5 4G smartphone has been listed on GFX Benchmark website which adds more fuel to the earlier speculations about the Lava-made Android One smartphone.
The listing reveals the Iris X5 4G to come with a 4.6 inch display, 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek processor, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, 12 MP rear camera and 7 MP front camera while running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
However, to remind you, some specs like the processor, RAM and display looks quite similar to that which was earlier reported as a Lava-made Android One smartphone.
The smartphone may be expected to be priced around Rs 12,000 and whether the Lava Iris X5 4G is the actual Lava-made Android One smartphone or not, we will get to know soon.
If the price Rs 12,000 which has been making the rounds is what this smartphone will be launched at, chances are that people might go better options like Xiaomi Mi4i, Honor 4X or even an unboxed OnePlus One 16 GB (including Manufacturer Warranty) which will be available for purchase on Overcart website at just 12,999.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens