17:39 02nd Jul, 2015
Panasonic Launches P55 Novo At Rs 9,290
The smartphone comes with 13 MP camera and a triple LED flash in the rear for better quality.
Panasonic has recently launched P55 Novo, its new smartphone in the P Series with a price tag of Rs 9,290.
With 5.3 inch HD IPS display, the smartphone is powered by a 1.4 GHz octa core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
With a 13 MP camera on the back side of the smartphone, it comes with a triple LED flash which is expected to provide better picture quality. Also, the device has a 5 MP front facing camera with LED flash for capturing better selfies in low-light.
The smartphone is a dual SIM device much similar to other Panasonic smartphones and also comes with Peel Smart Remote app allowing users to control TV, DVD Player and other appliances using IR LED sensor easily.
The 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory that comes with the smartphone might be a little low specs for the price as devices like Honor 4X comes with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory at Rs 9,999 while Yuphoria comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory for much lesser price.
However, the battery of the Panasonic P55 Novo is of 2,500 mAh capacity which can give about not more than a day's life to your smartphone.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020