17:39 02nd Jul, 2015
Panasonic Launches P55 Novo At Rs 9,290 | TechTree.com
Panasonic Launches P55 Novo At Rs 9,290
The smartphone comes with 13 MP camera and a triple LED flash in the rear for better quality.
Panasonic has recently launched P55 Novo, its new smartphone in the P Series with a price tag of Rs 9,290.
With 5.3 inch HD IPS display, the smartphone is powered by a 1.4 GHz octa core processor and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
With a 13 MP camera on the back side of the smartphone, it comes with a triple LED flash which is expected to provide better picture quality. Also, the device has a 5 MP front facing camera with LED flash for capturing better selfies in low-light.
The smartphone is a dual SIM device much similar to other Panasonic smartphones and also comes with Peel Smart Remote app allowing users to control TV, DVD Player and other appliances using IR LED sensor easily.
The 1 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory that comes with the smartphone might be a little low specs for the price as devices like Honor 4X comes with 2 GB RAM and 8 GB internal memory at Rs 9,999 while Yuphoria comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory for much lesser price.
However, the battery of the Panasonic P55 Novo is of 2,500 mAh capacity which can give about not more than a day's life to your smartphone.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India