16:45 12th May, 2015
Yu Yuphoria Launched With Premium Features At Rs 6,999 | TechTree.com
Yu Yuphoria Launched With Premium Features At Rs 6,999
The budget smartphone brings in some of the best premium features with it.
Micromax sub brand Yu has finally pulled the curtains off its much awaited smartphone Yuphoria on May 12.
Launched with a price tag of Rs 6,999, the smartphone with a classy metal design and a high quality anti-finger coating protecting the metal ring is believed to be a technology advanced budget smartphone.
During the launch, Micromax Co-Founder Rahul Sharma announced that the smartphone was designed in collaboration with its team in Beijing to provide a premium design at an affordable cost.
To remind you, the company has been teasing the Yuphoria for quite some time now in various occasions.
[Also Read: Yu Names Its Project Caesar Smartphone As Yuphoria]
With 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory, the Yu Yuphoria is definitely a take away smartphone in the given price range.
The smartphone which is just 8.25 mm comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor which offers efficient battery management, faster apps and better multitasking.
It was also informed during the launch that the smartphone comes with Pure Wolfson Chipset sound experience.
The device comes with an 8 MP camera centrally placed in the rear with an f/2.2 lens and LED flash and a 5 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture.
With gorilla glass, the 5 inch screen is scratch resistant and the 2,230 mAh high density battery is expected to provide at least 8 hours of music playback, 7 hours of talk time and 160 hours standby.
Yuphoria is available in two colours - sleek buffed steel with black and champagne gold with white.
And the best part is that the smartphone runs on Cyanogen OS 12 based on Lollipop and includes App Themes for additional customisation for each app.
Yuphoria is said to come with an integrated Truecaller dialler which also brings heads up notification.
The smartphone is said to be exclusively available on Amazon.in and users can register from 5 PM today at www.amazon.in/yuphoria. However, the sale beings from May 28.
Apart from this, the company has also unveiled two surprising gadgets; YuFit which is a wrist band priced at Rs 999 and HealthYu priced at Rs 4,999.
To add in more here, while YuFit helps us in tracking steps, sleep and distance walked along with incoming calls, messages and finding the phone, the HealthYu is a cassette sized device which helps in measuring body vitals, ECG, skin temperature, Heart rate, Blood Pressure, etc.
As we see the specifications, it looks like the smartphone is definitely made with success written on to it. We just have to wait and watch how it plays in the market.
TAGS: Yu Yuphoria
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals