12:02 23rd Jun, 2015
Xiaomi Power Banks Available Without Registrations On June 23 | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Power Banks Available Without Registrations On June 23
People can choose from both 16,000 mAh and 5,000 mAh variants of the power banks in this sale for the first time.
Xiaomi has once again announced sale of its Mi Power Banks in India on June 23 at 2 PM.
However, this time, it seems that the company has come up with a sale with no registrations required and also this seems to be the first time that users will be getting a chance to choose from both the power bank options.
To recall, earlier, the company only made one variant available at a time and while the 16,000 mAh power bank was launched first, the 5,000 mAh variant was launched a week later, both exclusively on the company website.
The new power banks are slimmer than the previous ones and also comes with an aluminium case with dual USB ports for the 16,000 mAh variant.
Coming back to the power bank's sale on June 23, it was also announced by the company via its official Twitter handle.
Along with this sale, it is worth reminding you that Xiaomi is also participating in Flipkart's ongoing app sale and for the first time its popular Mi Band is also available without registrations.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance