10:56 03rd Jun, 2015
Xiaomi's 16,000 mAh Power Bank To Go On Sale On June 9 At 2 PM | TechTree.com
Xiaomi's 16,000 mAh Power Bank To Go On Sale On June 9 At 2 PM
The power bank priced at Rs 1,399 features dual USB ports with aluminium case.
After recently announcing two new power banks in India, Xiaomi is all set to sell its 16,000 mAh variant via the company website.
To recall, Xiaomi had recently conducted a poll on its website giving its customers the option to choose which variety of power bank to go on sale first and surprisingly 83 percent users opted for the 16,000 mAh power bank.
The winner is #mipowerbank16000! Rs 1,399 June 9th at 2pm on http://t.co/nVqFSYMyzY, #mipowerbank5000 the week after! pic.twitter.com/jbSDf2D5Sy— Mi India (@MiIndiaOfficial) June 2, 2015
It is worth noting here that the other variant which was announced recently is of 5,000 mAh capacity.
However, the 5,000 mAh variant is expected to go on sale a week later.
Going in depth into the details of the new power banks, the 16,000 mAh power bank will be available at Rs 1,399 while the 5,000 mAh variant is expected at Rs 699.
Also, just like the previous power banks from Xiaomi, the new variants also come with an aluminium case with dual USB ports on the 16,000 mAh variant and a single USB port for the 5,000 mAh power bank.
While the 5,000 mAh power bank is claimed to be the thinnest power bank made by the company for day to day use, the 16,000 mAh power bank is expected to fully charge a Redmi Note 4G almost 3.5 times, an iPhone 6 almost five times and an iPad mini almost 2.5 times.
With these new power banks in town, it seems like Xiaomi is looking forward to take over the mobile industry in India. However, we just have to wait and watch the game!
TAGS: Xiaomi Power Bank
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals