15:32 14th May, 2015
Xiaomi Launches New Power Bank With 10,000 mAh Capacity | TechTree.com
Xiaomi Launches New Power Bank With 10,000 mAh Capacity
The new power bank is said to be slimmer and lighter than the previous one.
To take over the likes of Asus ZenPower and OnePlus Power Bank, Chinese mobile maker Xiaomi has come up with a more slimmer and lighter power bank in China.
Launched in China for now, the new power bank is soon expected to enter the Indian market. However, there is no official announcement as of now.
With 10,000 mAh capacity, the new power bank is said to be having 30% more energy dense than the previous one. This actually means that the new power bank can fully charge a Mi Note approximately two times and iPad one time.
Available in Red, Silver and Champagne colour variants, the new power bank comes with a price tag of around Rs 710.
The new power bank which is 60.4 mm wide weighs around 207 grams while the previous one weighed around 250 grams.
It is also worth noting that Xiaomi also tweeted announcing the launch of the new power bank.
To remind you, recently, OnePlus launched its 10,000 mAh Power Bank in India at Rs 1,399 in Silk White and Sandstone Black colours and also Asus launched its ZenPower portable charger featuring 10,050 mAh capacity at Rs. 1,499.
TAGS: Xiaomi Power Bank
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals