17:47 16th Jun, 2015
OnePlus Offering 3 Months Warranty Extension To Make Up For Bad Service
Says its on the verge of fixing things for Indian customers.
Seems like the woes of OnePlus owners in India will be ending soon as the Chinese smartphone maker is all geared up with better customer service options for the market. To make things better, OnePlus has even offered a 3 month extension on the warranty of the OnePlus One.
While this warranty extension will not make much sense for new buyers, those who have been running from door to door to solve their smartphone issues, will certainly be relieved.
This is because some of their handsets have probably been there for more than 15 days or even over a month (waiting for parts to arrive) during which their phones could have run out of the warranty period.
OnePlus seems to be aware of the customer service issues in the country and is currently all set to tie up with better vendors (no you will not see OnePlus customer service centres yet).
The warranty extension even includes customers who had purchased the OnePlus One from the global portal before the handset was officially sold in India.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens