13:06 11th Jun, 2015
Yu Yuphoria Receives Nightly Cyanogen Builds; Gets Ready For Next Flash Sale | TechTree.com
Yu Yuphoria Receives Nightly Cyanogen Builds; Gets Ready For Next Flash Sale
The nightly builds are expected to fix bugs and add new features while the next flash sale is held on Thursday at 2 PM.
The recently launched smartphone Yuphoria by Yu of Micromax is all set to receive nightly builds of its Cyanogen operating system.
The new nightly builds of the OS being rolled out to the smartphone will likely fix bugs and add new features to the phone.
In addition to this, the smartphone which received a huge response and after two successful flash sales in India, is planning now to its third flash sale scheduled for June 11 at 2 PM.
Speaking more about the flash sale that is going to happen, you should keep in mind that you have just three minutes to put the phone in your cart after which Amazon gives you 15 minutes to complete the purchase.
In the worst case of you failing to complete the purchase in the said period, the handset goes to someone else.
Coming back to the nightly builds, if you have already bought a Yuphoria, you need to click on the source link to receive the nightly builds.
[Read More: Yu Yureka Gets Cyanogen OS 12 Performance Update]
This seems to be part of the exclusive deal between India's Micromax and Cyanogen Inc.
In case if you are unaware, Yu Yuphoria is a beast of a smartphone which comes equipped with a 5 inch IPS display protected by Gorilla Glass 3, powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 SoC containing a quad core 1.2 GHz CPU couples with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory.
Also, while the camera section comes with 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera, the battery comes with a 2,230 mAh capacity supporting dual SIM cards and 4G LTE, WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India