12:13 20th May, 2015
Apple’s Watch OS 1.0.1 Firmware Update Is Out
Brings bug fixes, improvements and support for new Emoji.
Apple’s first firmware update for its Watch is finally out. The update tagged as Watch OS 1.0.1 brings a host of improvements and some new features as well. Still then, it is not the big, feature-packed update that we are expecting at Apple’s WWDC in June.
In terms of new features we have new a new emoji set that was recently updated on both iOS and OSX. Apple Watch now also understands a lot more languages including Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Thai and Turkish; all of which could be the next wave of markets for the Apple Watch launch.
As for the improvements, Siri has grown smarter and faster, and the same can be said about the stand activity measurement and calorie burn calculations along with support for third-party apps.
After all of the above, come the bug-fixes, which seems to have improved the overall performance of the smartwatch.
The Apple Watch has not arrived in India yet, but we could expect this to happen soon, as Apple has finally managed to polish out the problems and brought production up to speed.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband