16:00 18th May, 2015
LG’s Watch Urbane Now Available For Purchase On Amazon India
Android Wear’s most exclusive smartwatch finally reaches Indian shores.
After Meizu it is now LG that is making headlines today as it's most exclusive smartwatch to date, the LG Watch Urbane is now available on Amazon.in.
It has been a really long wait since its announcement before the MWC and the smartwatch is finally available for purchase at a low offer price of Rs 29,990. While this may not seem all that low, its the actual retail price of Rs 35,000 that really surprised us.
LG indeed seems to be going in for exclusivity out here by marketing the smartwatch as the most exclusive Android Wear-powered device to date.
Come to think of it, it is actually priced a lot higher than the Apple Watch Sport (base model) itself which is expected to retail at Rs 22,200 (approx.). The mid-priced Apple Watch that comes with a stainless steel casing comes on par with the LG Watch Urbane at an expected Rs 35,000.
Now that the pricing seems justified, let's delve into the specs, which pretty much seems to be the standard stuff :
- We get a 1.3-inch P-OLED Display (320 x 320, 245ppi)
- Inside hides the same old 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB of internal memory
- The smartwatch includes all your usual sensors including Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, Barometer and a PPG (Heart Rate Sensor)
- As usual it is powered by a 410 mAh battery unit and runs Android Wear inside; all encased in a metal construction making it look like a classic timepiece
Clearly, LG has priced its Watch Urbane to be on par with the Apple Watch that should hopefully see a launch in India soon.
LG’s Watch Urbane is currently available in both gold and silver options on Amazon.in.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-