16:00 18th May, 2015
LG’s Watch Urbane Now Available For Purchase On Amazon India | TechTree.com
LG’s Watch Urbane Now Available For Purchase On Amazon India
Android Wear’s most exclusive smartwatch finally reaches Indian shores.
After Meizu it is now LG that is making headlines today as it's most exclusive smartwatch to date, the LG Watch Urbane is now available on Amazon.in.
It has been a really long wait since its announcement before the MWC and the smartwatch is finally available for purchase at a low offer price of Rs 29,990. While this may not seem all that low, its the actual retail price of Rs 35,000 that really surprised us.
LG indeed seems to be going in for exclusivity out here by marketing the smartwatch as the most exclusive Android Wear-powered device to date.
Come to think of it, it is actually priced a lot higher than the Apple Watch Sport (base model) itself which is expected to retail at Rs 22,200 (approx.). The mid-priced Apple Watch that comes with a stainless steel casing comes on par with the LG Watch Urbane at an expected Rs 35,000.
Now that the pricing seems justified, let's delve into the specs, which pretty much seems to be the standard stuff :
- We get a 1.3-inch P-OLED Display (320 x 320, 245ppi)
- Inside hides the same old 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB of internal memory
- The smartwatch includes all your usual sensors including Gyro, Accelerometer, Compass, Barometer and a PPG (Heart Rate Sensor)
- As usual it is powered by a 410 mAh battery unit and runs Android Wear inside; all encased in a metal construction making it look like a classic timepiece
Clearly, LG has priced its Watch Urbane to be on par with the Apple Watch that should hopefully see a launch in India soon.
LG’s Watch Urbane is currently available in both gold and silver options on Amazon.in.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals