15:16 15th May, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge Firmware Update Now Rolling Out In India
Strangely, gives owners a random idea about what’s new.
While Samsung’s shiny new Galaxy S6 handsets are still reaching owners, the Korean electronics giant has just issued its first update. The software update does not upgrade users to the next version of Android, but it apparently fixes a couple of issues (which Samsung won’t tell us about).
Samsung clearly seems silent on what it fixes with this update (have a look at the changelog below). Still then, going by the news of what the update rolling out for Europe and the rest of Asia delivers, we hope that it resolves the fingerprint reader’s issues along with the battery drain and the heating problems.
Going by what Samsung mentions, the update delivers performance improvements along with adding new features while improving some of the existing ones.
Apart from this, the software update squishes a couple of bugs and also delivers a more stable UX.
The firmware fix is 161.84 MB in size and should be popping up in your notifications area right about now. A word of caution though, do backup your device and charge it fully before you hit the update button.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance