11:05 06th Feb, 2015
ASUS ZenPower Power Bank Announced In China | TechTree.com
ASUS ZenPower Power Bank Announced In China
Will compete directly with the Xiaomi Mi Power Bank.
ASUS indeed seems to be after Xiaomi. After launching smartphones that fall in the same price range, the computer manufacturer now seems to be gunning for the accessories market as well. ASUS has just announced it own version of the power bank called the ZenPower, that will compete with Xiaomi’s offering in its home market.
If you ask us, the 9600 mAH ZenPower power bank is pretty much identical (just a bit taller) to what Xiaomi offers. Seems like Xiaomi did not patent the design, which is why everything from the placement of the buttons to the LEDs and the ports seems pretty much similar, minus the branding.
ASUS however states that the charger that weighs 215 gms is lighter than Xiaomi’s Mi power bank offering and while being slightly thinner also comes with 11 layers of protection (compared to 9 on the Mi option).
The ASUS ZenPower will be available in black, white, yellow, red and blue and also comes with an optional silicon case. As of now no details regarding the price and global roll out have been announced, but considering that this is a competitor to Xiaomi, it should cost in the same range.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals