12:41 21st Apr, 2015
Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G Goes On Sale In India From Tuesday
The budget smartphone is exclusively available on Flipkart at Rs 7,999.
After a week of pre-orders on Flipkart, the Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G is now finally available for purchase on the same e-commerce platform at Rs 7,999.
Though Flipkart had displayed the expected release date as April 23, the budget smartphone has been launched officially on Monday.
First unveiled at the end of February, along with the 3G version of the Moto E (2nd Gen), both smartphones come with larger display, battery and twice the built-in storage space compared to that of their predecessors.
However, the 3G only variant was launched in India early last month at Rs 6,999.
Coming to the specifications of the Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G, the smartphone comes with a 4.5 inch TFT LCD display, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 8 GB Internal Storage which is expandable up to 32 GB and connectivity options like 4G, WiFi, and Dual SIM support.
The smartphone also seems to have a decent rear camera with 5 MP capacity, but the VGA front camera seems to be a minus point nowadays keeping in view the selfie trend among the young people.
However, the smartphone for the price is definitely a good catch and also comes with a bundle of introductory offers like free data for 2 months and extra 10% off on given credit/debit cards.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones