13:12 06th Mar, 2015
Motorola To Launch Moto E (2nd Gen) On March 10 | TechTree.com
Motorola To Launch Moto E (2nd Gen) On March 10
While there are a lot of added features, there is no change in the pricing
In what is expected to be yet another good value for money product, Motorola’s Moto E (second generation) will be launched in India on March 10.
There are considerable upgrades to the first generation model, with the most noticeable being the camera. The earlier version had only a back camera with fixed-focus lens, but the latest offering comes with an auto-focusing camera and has a front-facing camera as well.
There has been no change on the pricing and will cost as much as its predecessor at Rs. 6,999 for the 3G variant. As in the past, it will be available only on Flipkart.
The second-gen Moto E has a 4.5-inch display and runs the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop software. It is powered by a 2390mAh battery and has got 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and advanced graphics.
TAGS: Moto E
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals