13:29 10th Apr, 2015
HTC One M9 To Get Improved Camera Performance With Upcoming Update
The news comes from the president himself.
While we aren’t all that impressed with this year’s HTC One M9, it still is the only smartphone out there to sport that precision-crafted aluminium shell.
So yes, it will find a lot of buyers. The problem is the camera, and as far as the reviews go online, its not good and neither is it an improvement over the paltry 4 MP UltraPixel sensor of the One M8.
But HTC is planning to do something about this.
In a Twitter conversation coming from a potential, inquisitive, customer, Jason Mackenzie, President of HTC America, gave a heads-up that a software update for the HTC One M9’s bad camera performance is coming.
Then again this is for the America’s so we have no confirmation whether we will see the update going global.
[Also Read: HTC One M9 To Be Announced In India On 14 April]
Still then, with the camera being the only gripe from a plethora or reviews online (yes, ours is coming as well), we can only hope that HTC’s software update gives us an all-rounder, since we have not seen one since the original One M7.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance