18:28 07th Apr, 2015
Mi India To Celebrate Xiaomi's Fifth Birthday
Also announces new partnerships with Snapdeal and Amazon
To celebrate Xiaomi's 5th birthday with its fans, the Mi India has come up with some exciting offers for all the Mi fans.
During the celebration which will be held on April 8, the Mi fans in India will be revealed with more options to purchase Mi products.
Firstly, the company's latest Mi 4 16 GB will be available at a discounted price of Rs 17,999 (usually priced at Rs. 19,999) while Mi 4 64 GB at Rs 21,999 (usually priced at Rs. 23,999) as we had reported earlier.
Along with this, Mi Pad and Redmi 2 will be on sale again without any registrations and this time the Mi products will be available not only on Flipkart, but also on Snapdeal and Amazon with Xiaomi entering into new partnerships with them.
Also, the Redmi Note 4G will be bundled with a free Mi Power Bank if bought through offline retail stores Airtel and The Mobile Store or with Mi In-Ear Headphones if bought through Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal.
We can pretty well conclude that through this Mi Fan Festival celebrations, Mi India is definitely aiming hard at strengthening its footsteps in India.
However, it is worth mentioning that all the special offers are only available for one day, April 8.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones