13:42 06th Apr, 2015
Cyanogen Is Ready To Push Out CM12S For The OnePlus One | TechTree.com
Cyanogen Is Ready To Push Out CM12S For The OnePlus One
Certification issues have delayed the process.
Cyanogen’s Steve Kondik has finally broken his silence about when the CM12S update for OnePlus One smartphone will arrive.
Normally the policy when it comes to CyanogenMod updates is a simple “don’t ask”. So it was a bit strange when the CyanogenMod Project Founder, finally gave owners a heads-up about the update.
The update should arrive a few days from now. The update that plenty of OnePlus One users have been waiting for, was delayed according to the founder for two reasons.
The first one was related to the certifications process, the final roadblock before the ROM gets uploaded to servers.
Prior to that it was a new test suite that showed up for MR1 that dropped in just in time for submission and the team had to work on its software package all over again.
But now that it is out of the way, OnePlus One users should expect the CM12S update soon.
It was just a few days ago that OnePlus finally pushed out its CM-free OxygenOS update over the past weekend. But the update was greeted with too many sad smileys (on the forums) due to the lack of features that users were used to on the older CM11S firmware.
The brand-new OxygenOS currently offers a stock Android approach and hopefully OnePlus will be adding more features in the coming updates.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India