13:42 06th Apr, 2015
Cyanogen Is Ready To Push Out CM12S For The OnePlus One
Certification issues have delayed the process.
Cyanogen’s Steve Kondik has finally broken his silence about when the CM12S update for OnePlus One smartphone will arrive.
Normally the policy when it comes to CyanogenMod updates is a simple “don’t ask”. So it was a bit strange when the CyanogenMod Project Founder, finally gave owners a heads-up about the update.
The update should arrive a few days from now. The update that plenty of OnePlus One users have been waiting for, was delayed according to the founder for two reasons.
The first one was related to the certifications process, the final roadblock before the ROM gets uploaded to servers.
Prior to that it was a new test suite that showed up for MR1 that dropped in just in time for submission and the team had to work on its software package all over again.
But now that it is out of the way, OnePlus One users should expect the CM12S update soon.
It was just a few days ago that OnePlus finally pushed out its CM-free OxygenOS update over the past weekend. But the update was greeted with too many sad smileys (on the forums) due to the lack of features that users were used to on the older CM11S firmware.
The brand-new OxygenOS currently offers a stock Android approach and hopefully OnePlus will be adding more features in the coming updates.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones