10:41 01st Apr, 2015
Meizu MX Supreme Could Be Nokia’s First Android-Powered Smartphone
After the N1 tablet, this could be the rumoured C1 smartphone.
Meizu has been building a smartphone dubbed the MX Supreme. News is, that it has leaked out, and it looks pretty similar to the recently launched MX4 Pro smartphone (just not as wide).
Rumours online lead us to believe that this could be the Nokia C1 that had leaked out shortly after the surprise announcement of the Nokia N1 tablet.
While the tablet was certainly a success with its Intel guts, we are pretty sure that Meizu may have gone in for a more mobile-friendly MediaTek option to keep the prices low.
For once the older leak does in fact match today’s leaked image leading us to believe that Meizu may be building the product while Nokia may be giving out the design guidelines.
If this does turn out to be true, we certainly won’t see a launch happening any time soon (thanks to its deal with Microsoft). But it will be a pretty good contender in the Android space considering Nokia and Meizu’s combined expertise in design, construction and software.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones