17:51 22nd Dec, 2014
Nokia C1 Is The Company’s First Droid After Splitting With Microsoft | TechTree.com
Nokia C1 Is The Company’s First Droid After Splitting With Microsoft
Looks a lot like the iPhone 6.
While the world was indeed shocked to see a tablet from Nokia, it seems like the Finns have plenty of backers, which is why we now have news of a smartphone as well. Leaked images of what are supposed to be Nokia’s first Android-powered smartphone have surfaced online. The smartphone, dubbed as the Nokia C1, comes with some interesting specs as well.
For some reason it seems too early to come to conclusions that this may be Nokia’s next device. But considering that the design of the N1 tablet is very similar, it makes sense to believe that this may after all be the smartphone that Nokia fans have been waiting for. Talking about design, similar to Nokia N1 tablet, the C1 also follows the same design language and looks similar to the recently launched Apple iPhone 6.
As for the leaked specs:
- We get a 5 inch 720p display
- An Intel chipset humming inside with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage
- Also expected is an 8 MP camera on the back with a 5 MP front facing unit
On the software side of things it would be Google’s Android running inside with Nokia’s Z launcher. The software is based on gestures. You just have to scribble a letter using your finger on the screen, and the Launcher will bring-up the apps, contacts, and other related stuff to that query.
Since Nokia post the Microsoft split is not allowed to manufacture any smartphone until 2016, it will be Foxconn who will building and selling the units.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India