12:40 31st Mar, 2015
Samsung Infographic Prompts S5 Owners To Switch To A Galaxy S6
Samsung is changing its ways indeed.
Samsung is pretty confident about its smartphone flagship, the Galaxy S6 this year. All of those restructuring efforts seems to have bore fruit and you can tell this by the way in which Samsung is promoting its new products this year.
While we have yet to see Samsung taking pot shots at its competitors (apart from the events) we can tell that the company has changed; and a recent infographic posted on the Samsung Tomorrow website is proof of that.
The infographic for once does not compare a Samsung flagship to another competitor like HTC or LG, but rather sticks to its own kind (the Exynos type).
Clearly Samsung wants current Galaxy S5 owners and potential buyers to buy or switch to GALAXY S6 instead.
If you ask us, we would pick the S6 edge over the S6. As you can see from the infographic itself, it seems that not much has changed visually (unless you look at the back).
[Also Read: Samsung Galaxy S6 And S6 Edge Hands-On]
Of course we do appreciate Samsung’s all-new glass and metal construction but somehow we still prefer the S6 edge over the standard Galaxy S6 just because it looks unique.
We recently saw hands-on videos coming from Samsung for its recently announced Galaxy S6 and S6 edge, so clearly there is something cooking here.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens