18:20 30th Mar, 2015
WhatsApp Calling Is Coming To Windows Phone As Well | TechTree.com
WhatsApp Calling Is Coming To Windows Phone As Well
Clearly it is one of their most updated platforms.
An Italian website has revealed information that the hot new calling feature on WhatsApp for Android will soon head to the Windows Phone platform as well.
The information has leaked out, thanks to the presence of translation requests for texts and prompts within the app, which is again similar to the leaks that we saw last week.
Placing VoIP calls is not something new and WhatsApp will indeed be playing catch up with the rest of the messengers when it goes live (nobody clearly knows when).
Currently, Viber, Skype (the specialists) along with Facebook’s Messenger (now a platform) and many more, already offer voice calling features.
WhatsApp seems to be slacking when it comes to features and design indeed. This is more evident on the Windows Phone platform than anywhere else.
Clearly its only the messenger’s cross-platform capabilities that is keeping it alive. WhatsApp currently available for Android, BlackBerry, iOS and Windows Phone; along with the plethora or other ecosystems such as older Symbian devices, feature phones and even Samsung’s Tizen platform.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals