14:58 26th Mar, 2015
Surface 3 With New Intel Chipset Could Be Announced At BUILD 2015 | TechTree.com
Surface 3 With New Intel Chipset Could Be Announced At BUILD 2015
Expect a fan-less architecture thanks to the low-power chipset.
News has popped up online stating that Microsoft may announce its next surface tablet at the upcoming BUILD 2015 slated for the end of April.
While we do understand that Microsoft will focus on Windows 10, WinBeta has reported that the software giant will also unveil a tablet.
The tablet is not expected to be a successor to the Surface Pro 3 that was announced last year, but in all probability could be a “Surface 3”.
We say this because the company surprisingly skipped on the Surface 3 model and just announced a single Pro model instead. The report states that the new tablet should go with a fan-less system (keeping in mind the competition from Apple) and this will be thanks to the low-powered processor.
That processor would be an Intel Atom chipset using the Cherry Trail architecture which should also help Microsoft reduce costs and help take the tablet and Surface brand to more places.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India