14:58 26th Mar, 2015
Surface 3 With New Intel Chipset Could Be Announced At BUILD 2015
Expect a fan-less architecture thanks to the low-power chipset.
News has popped up online stating that Microsoft may announce its next surface tablet at the upcoming BUILD 2015 slated for the end of April.
While we do understand that Microsoft will focus on Windows 10, WinBeta has reported that the software giant will also unveil a tablet.
The tablet is not expected to be a successor to the Surface Pro 3 that was announced last year, but in all probability could be a “Surface 3”.
We say this because the company surprisingly skipped on the Surface 3 model and just announced a single Pro model instead. The report states that the new tablet should go with a fan-less system (keeping in mind the competition from Apple) and this will be thanks to the low-powered processor.
That processor would be an Intel Atom chipset using the Cherry Trail architecture which should also help Microsoft reduce costs and help take the tablet and Surface brand to more places.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance