11:39 23rd Mar, 2015
Lenovo A6000 To Be Available Sans Registration Starting Today | TechTree.com
Lenovo A6000 To Be Available Sans Registration Starting Today
Better get clicking if you want to buy one.
Lenovo is all geared up to offer its hot seller, the A6000 smartphone on Flipkart today. But like the past sales, you would not need to register (in case you forgot) for this sale, but can directly head to the website and buy one.
The Chinese smartphone and PC maker seems to have found its sweet spot with the Lenovo A6000 indeed. The smartphone offers 4G LTE bands for less; meaning that you will have to think twice between buying the Xiaomi Redmi 2 and the A6000.
Well you now know why Lenovo is offering the same without a registration.
Still then Lenovo’s A6000 packs in capable hardware:
- We get a 5 inch, 1280 x 720 pixel IPS display
- Inside there is a 64-bit, 1.2 GHz, quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC accompanied by 1 GB of RAM
- Memory options include 8 GB of internal memory, that is expandable thanks to the presence of a micro SD card slot
- There’s an 8 MP sensor along with an LED flash on the back and a 2 MP unit on the front for selfies
- The handset comes with dual SIM slots, 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- Running Android KitKat 4.4, the A6000 comes with a decent 2300 mAh battery to power all of the above
While the Redmi 2 goes on sale tomorrow, you will need to register for the same. As for the specs, they are almost similar.
[Also Read: Xiaomi Redmi 2 And Mi Pad To Go On Sale On March 24]
In the end is does boil down to the software experience and there is a massive difference considering that MIUI V6 looks a lot more polished.
The Lenovo A6000 will be available for Rs 7,000 when it goes on sale today and is only available in the black variant.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals