11:39 23rd Mar, 2015
Lenovo A6000 To Be Available Sans Registration Starting Today
Better get clicking if you want to buy one.
Lenovo is all geared up to offer its hot seller, the A6000 smartphone on Flipkart today. But like the past sales, you would not need to register (in case you forgot) for this sale, but can directly head to the website and buy one.
The Chinese smartphone and PC maker seems to have found its sweet spot with the Lenovo A6000 indeed. The smartphone offers 4G LTE bands for less; meaning that you will have to think twice between buying the Xiaomi Redmi 2 and the A6000.
Well you now know why Lenovo is offering the same without a registration.
Still then Lenovo’s A6000 packs in capable hardware:
- We get a 5 inch, 1280 x 720 pixel IPS display
- Inside there is a 64-bit, 1.2 GHz, quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC accompanied by 1 GB of RAM
- Memory options include 8 GB of internal memory, that is expandable thanks to the presence of a micro SD card slot
- There’s an 8 MP sensor along with an LED flash on the back and a 2 MP unit on the front for selfies
- The handset comes with dual SIM slots, 4G LTE/3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- Running Android KitKat 4.4, the A6000 comes with a decent 2300 mAh battery to power all of the above
While the Redmi 2 goes on sale tomorrow, you will need to register for the same. As for the specs, they are almost similar.
[Also Read: Xiaomi Redmi 2 And Mi Pad To Go On Sale On March 24]
In the end is does boil down to the software experience and there is a massive difference considering that MIUI V6 looks a lot more polished.
The Lenovo A6000 will be available for Rs 7,000 when it goes on sale today and is only available in the black variant.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow