10:07 20th Mar, 2015
Successor Of The Moto 360 Smartwatch Spotted Online | TechTree.com
Successor Of The Moto 360 Smartwatch Spotted Online
The leaked image is said to have come from a pretty credible source.
Well, news is that someone managed to procure an image of the Moto 360’s successor and claims that it comes from none other than Lenovo's CEO, Yang Yuanqing.
Looking at the image, we can tell that Lenovo seems to have pulled out a page from Apple’s play book by delivering a smartwatch in two sizes.
The smartwatch module attached to the brown and metal straps, seems to have bigger bezels compared to the white ones.
Size aside, we can clearly tell that you will be able to replace the bezel of the upcoming 360, along with the straps as well. There is indeed a lot of customisation happening here.
Another cosmetic change that we noticed was that the crown has moved on the upper right side of the bezel. While this does seem like a prototype, Motorola could have made the change to deliver a visual difference between the new smartwatch and the older one.
Hopefully Motorola will work on the upcoming 360’s hardware specs as well as that old TI chipset seems to have aged with its predecessor, showing signs of lag all over the UX.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India