13:18 17th Feb, 2015
Martin Hajek Renders The HTC One M9
Considering that we have not seen any official images until now, the renders do look impressive.
3D expert, Martin Hajek seems to have finally come to a conclusion about what the HTC One M9 will look like. This is because the designer has put up renders of what he thinks the final HTC One M9 will look like thanks to the plethora of leaks that have surfaced online.
The renders like always look pretty real. The details as per past leaks are all in there and HTC One M9 might actually get our vote for the best looking Android handset to be launched this year; even though its not out yet.
What we also get a look at, is the artist’s impression of what BlinkFeed will look like with the Sense 7.0 UI.
Moreover, we even get a size comparison of the HTC One M9 against its rivals, the Apple iPhone 6 and the Samsung GALAXY S6.
While these are just renders coming from the mind of an artist. The device pretty much summarises the leaks of the past. Indeed, we really cannot wait to see how the artist perceives the Samsung GALAXY S Edge.
To check out all the rendered images head to the source link below.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband