15:29 13th Feb, 2015
HTC’s Zoe App Gets Android 5.0 Lollipop Support And More | TechTree.com
HTC’s Zoe App Gets Android 5.0 Lollipop Support And More
HTC Creative Labs seems to have completely overhauled the video highlight engine.
After making a big noise about Zoe and turning the app into a video sharing social network, HTC does seem to be happy with it. The app has just got an update and HTC’s Creative Labs has finally added Android 5.0 Lollipop support and some new goodies as well.
Its been quite a while since we have heard from HTC about the success of the Zoe network. Still then, HTC seems positive and has overhauled the video highlight engine that now brings new themes, effects and transitions.
The new engine also allows for higher quality video. Moreover, you can once again download and save your own high-definition Zoes to your device (a feature that disappeared with the previous update).
The discovery feed has also seen improvements. Users will now get better local content including content from popular sources.
More importantly, HTC has finally added support for two very important devices in the Android ecosystem, the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals