15:29 13th Feb, 2015
HTC’s Zoe App Gets Android 5.0 Lollipop Support And More
HTC Creative Labs seems to have completely overhauled the video highlight engine.
After making a big noise about Zoe and turning the app into a video sharing social network, HTC does seem to be happy with it. The app has just got an update and HTC’s Creative Labs has finally added Android 5.0 Lollipop support and some new goodies as well.
Its been quite a while since we have heard from HTC about the success of the Zoe network. Still then, HTC seems positive and has overhauled the video highlight engine that now brings new themes, effects and transitions.
The new engine also allows for higher quality video. Moreover, you can once again download and save your own high-definition Zoes to your device (a feature that disappeared with the previous update).
The discovery feed has also seen improvements. Users will now get better local content including content from popular sources.
More importantly, HTC has finally added support for two very important devices in the Android ecosystem, the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance