10:39 12th Feb, 2015
The Budget ASUS ZenFone C Goes On Sale In India | TechTree.com
The Budget ASUS ZenFone C Goes On Sale In India
Comes with minor variations that separate it from the Zenfone 4 series.
The ASUS ZenFone C that was launched in Malaysia about two weeks ago has now arrived in India. More importantly, the handset that is pretty similar to the older ZenFone 4 models has even gone on sale on e-commerce website, Flipkart.
It is indeed all about the similarities here with the ZenFone C. The handset seems to be an updated version of the ZenFone 4 that was launched last year in India and was a sales success.
As for the updates, they are more to do with the camera that is now a 5 MP AF one and the battery that now settles at a hefty 2100 mAh capacity. We guess that just the battery life alone is a great reason to upgrade to this 4.5 inch budget smartphone. The battery of the earlier ZenFone 4 was indeed the handset’s only sore spot in terms of features.
The externals look exactly similar to the ZenFone 4 but as mentioned above, there are a few changes inside:
- We get a 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) IPS LCD display
- Inside there is a 1.2 GHz, dual-core, Intel Atom Z2520 processor with 1 GB of RAM
- The internal memory is 8 GB in capacity, but is expandable up to 64 GB via a micro SD card
- There is a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash on the back and a 0.3MP (VGA) camera up front
- We get the usual radios with 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0
- The handset runs Android 4.4 (KitKat) with the Zen UI and is all powered by a 2100mAh battery
The ASUS ZenFone C is currently retailing on Flipkart for Rs 5,999 and only seems to be available in the black option.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals