15:46 11th Feb, 2015
Google I/O Kicks-Off In the Last Week Of May | TechTree.com
Google I/O Kicks-Off In the Last Week Of May
Makes us wonder what big announcements Google has in store?
Google’s I/O page for this year is up and running. While it may seem that very little time has passed since the last one, this can be attributed to the fact that it begins a month early this year in May.
The event will take place over two days starting from the 28th of May in San Francisco. As always it will focus on developers for its open-source technologies and act as a platform to draw in more of them by showcasing new tools and products.
But the event is also the show ground for something even more interesting and that is Google’s mobile operating system, Android. Like with last year, Google may have something really interesting to showcase. It may not be a whole new product similar to Android L that was unveiled last year, but an improvement over the same nonetheless.
So gear up Android fans! Because there is a lot going to happen at this year’s I/O as well.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India