15:46 11th Feb, 2015
Google I/O Kicks-Off In the Last Week Of May
Makes us wonder what big announcements Google has in store?
Google’s I/O page for this year is up and running. While it may seem that very little time has passed since the last one, this can be attributed to the fact that it begins a month early this year in May.
The event will take place over two days starting from the 28th of May in San Francisco. As always it will focus on developers for its open-source technologies and act as a platform to draw in more of them by showcasing new tools and products.
But the event is also the show ground for something even more interesting and that is Google’s mobile operating system, Android. Like with last year, Google may have something really interesting to showcase. It may not be a whole new product similar to Android L that was unveiled last year, but an improvement over the same nonetheless.
So gear up Android fans! Because there is a lot going to happen at this year’s I/O as well.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-