11:21 28th Jan, 2015
HTC’s One M9 May Debut Slicker BoomSound Speaker Design
Will look a lot similar to the one of the Nexus 9 tablet.
HTC’s seems to have given its soon to be announced One M9 a couple of alterations after all. Insiders say that the speaker design has been inspired from the HTC-made Nexus 9 tablet. Indeed, it is time to say goodbye to those big BoomSound speaker grills that made their debut with the One M7.
Contrary to the leaked images of the past, we get a cleaner look that is a departure from the flagship perforated BoomSound design; that has made its way onto HTC’s mid-range handsets as well.
The new design will supposedly be slicker and similar to what HTC has done with the Nexus 9 tablet. There will just be one slab of glass on the front with 45 degree cut outs for the speakers.
In case you were wondering, yes, the One M9 will be less bezel and more phone this time around (thank God for that!). As for the HTC logo, it sits on the bottom below the glass and just above the speaker cut out. Makes us wonder about what the final product actually looks like.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance