15:34 09th Oct, 2014
Lenovo Launches The Entry-Level A328 With Quad-Core Processing | TechTree.com
Lenovo Launches The Entry-Level A328 With Quad-Core Processing
Performance meets the price tag.
Lenovo is not new to making entry-level smartphones, it has the A series for that. But with recent competition from the Google Android One camp, many manufacturers have actually begun using the reference design as their base and building similarly priced smartphones. Lenovo also decided to out its own version of the same and has come up with the A328, a smartphone that literally gives you a well built smartphone for the asking price.
The handset brings nothing new to the entry-level smartphone market, but simply delivers a basic smartphone with basic hardware that now runs Android KitKat. One look at the specs and things seem to be pretty clear that Google has influenced the design of this handset after all.
- We get a 4.5 inch (854 x 480 pixel) touch screen display
- Inside, we get a 1.3 GHz quad-core Mediatek processor with 1 GB of RAM and 4 GB of memory that is expandable via a micro SD card slot
- There is a 5 MP primary camera with an LED flash on the back with a 2 MP front-facing unit
- Again we get the usual radios including WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 with the dual SIM functionality
- The handset as mentioned earlier runs Android KitKat 4.4 and is powered by a 2000 mAh battery
There are plenty of options out there when it comes to entry-level smartphones. So how does Lenovo’s offering stand out? Well, we get a list of DO it apps that allow for seamless data sharing, better security and syncing.
The Lenovo A328 comes in black and white and is priced at Rs 7,299 which is slightly higher compared to the Android One lot. The handset is available on Lenovo’s online Do Store and even in brick and mortar stores across India.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals