13:05 01st Oct, 2014
Leaked: HTC One M8 Eye looks exactly like the One M8
In what would be HTC tradition, the company’s upcoming device has leaked out for the first time.
HTC’s soon to be announced One M8 Eye is just a week away. But leakers gotta leak and keeping with HTC tradition, so has the M8 Eye. An image has surfaced online from a Weibo account that belongs to an @evleaks (we thought he had shut down shop) that shows what appears to be a One M8 Eye brochure for the Chinese market.
From the images we can see that the smartphone looks exactly like the HTC One M8. Everything from the metal clad body to the duo camera on the back, it's all there.
What is new of course is the camera, that is expected to be a bigger sensor compared to the pointless 4 MP UltraPixel unit on the back of the M8. We cannot say whether HTC will be going in for a bigger UltraPixel sensor or going for the standard run-of-the-mill one like on the E8, the Butterfly 2 and the Desire 816 all of which seem to deliver better image quality than the M8.
The leaker has also tipped us about the specs of the upcoming smartphone. Expect to see the same hardware as on the One M8, like the 5 inch Full HD display, a Snapdragon 801 SoC and 2 GB of RAM with 16 GB of internal memory; but with the addition of a better camera.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones