13:35 23rd Sep, 2014
Sony Sends Out Invites For Xperia Z3 And Z3 Compact Launch In India | TechTree.com
Sony Sends Out Invites For Xperia Z3 And Z3 Compact Launch In India
Also expected is the dual-SIM variant of the flagship smartphone.
Sony was indeed a success story at the recent IFA Berlin event where it announced 4 new devices along with some smartwatches and the Lens Style Cameras as well. Clearly it was the Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact smartphones that everyone was excited to see. Surprisingly, Sony now seems to be in a hurry to launch the Xperia Z3 and the Z3 Compact as it has already sent out invites for the same in India.
The event is scheduled for the 25th of September and Sony has kept the unveiling a surprise by simply mentioning the teaser hashtag (#demandgreat) that they were using to promote the new Xperia range prior to the IFA launch.
If you were checking out our IFA launch coverage, you would already have known that there is indeed not much to see in the Xperia Z3, since the device only sports a refreshed design and a much needed processor upgrade. But we do have some sources which mention that we may see the launch of the dual SIM variant of the smartphone as well.
As for the Z3 Compact, it needs no introduction as the device certainly caught the attention of many, with its vibrant colour scheme and refreshed design in a more compact package.
What we could also expect at the Sony launch a few days from now is the Xperia Compact Tablet that was also announced at the IFA event. Seems like the company is indeed in a hurry, especially after things went awry with the recently reported losses from its mobile division.
TAGS: Mobile Phones, Android, Sony, Sony Xperia Z3, Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals