18:27 02nd Sep, 2014
Meizu MX4 Gets Announced; Power-Packed Performance At Mid-Range Prices | TechTree.com
Meizu MX4 Gets Announced; Power-Packed Performance At Mid-Range Prices
Before you decide on buying one, it will only be sold in China for now.
The Meizu MX4 is indeed one handset that even Xiaomi will look up to. Even though it is just a mid-range handset, it surely beats the pants off every high-end flagship out there thanks to the MediaTek MT 6595 processor. Well, Meizu has finally announced the handset that was recently titled as the benchmarking king of the Android world; but unfortunately it will only be available in China.
As far as the specs go Meizu’s mid-range offering is no slouch and comes with the recently announced octa-core 2.1 GHz MediaTek MT 6595 SoC, coupled with 2 GB of RAM and 16/32/64 GB internal memory options. But this is not just any production smartphone. Meizu has also worked on and delivered a 5.32 inch 1920 x 1152 pixel display with a 15:9 aspect ratio with some ultra-thin 2.6mm bezels on the sides. The display even delivers an 85% increase in NTSC colour gamut, 1100:1 contrast ratio and a brightness of up to 600 nits.
On the back we get a 20.7 MP camera sensor with dual tone LED flash; and two dedicated ISPs for 0.3 second auto focus speed. The smartphone also includes a 20 second long exposure mode and 4K video recording as well. Powering all of the above will be a 3100 mAh battery with Android KitKat running under proprietray Flyme OS 4.0.
The MX4 is indeed not the best of the lot as the rumours point to a top of the line MX4 Pro coming out soon with some more horsepower under the hood.
The MX4 will come in grey, white and gold with prices starting from 1799CYN (approx. 17,700 INR) for the 16 GB version, 1999 CYN (approx. 19,000 INR) for the 32 and 2399 CYN (approx. 23,000 INR) for the 64 GB one. As of now Meizu will be selling the handset only in China and will go on sale on the 20th of September with bookings opening today.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals