14:22 10th Jul, 2014
Metal-clad Xiaomi Mi 4 To Be Announced On July 22 | TechTree.com
Metal-clad Xiaomi Mi 4 To Be Announced On July 22
While India awaits its share of the flagship Mi 3, Xiaomi is already preparing its next flagship, the Mi 4.
Xiaomi founder and president, Lin Bin has announced that the company would be will be unveiling the upcoming Mi 4 flagship smartphone on July 22 and this might interest a few in India as it might be launched in the country some time later.
The invite posted on his Weibo account was not straightforward and simply showed a big number ‘4’ with a message at the bottom that reads “The journey of a piece of steel”. Clearly this indicates the launch of the Mi 4, the company next flagship smartphone, which so far has leaked out a number of times showing off its metal back panel and ultra-thin bezels.
When it comes to the specs, the Mi 4 is rumoured to arrive with either a Snapdragon 801 or a much beefier Nvidia Tegra K1 with a 192-core GPU. RAM capacity should be around 3 GB while we can expect a 13 MP snapper to keep up with the competition.
The Nvidia Tegra K1 chipset would make a world of difference and make the Mi 4 a much sought after product, since it would be the only gadget along with the Mi Pad to sport the powerful processor this year.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals