16:24 09th Jul, 2014
Spice Launches Its Smart Plus M 9019 Smartwatch At Rs 3,999 | TechTree.com
Spice Launches Its Smart Plus M 9019 Smartwatch At Rs 3,999
The device features dual SIM connectivity, but also has the option to pair with your smartphone.
Homegrown electronics major Spice has launched its first smartwatch, the Smart Pulse M 9010, in the Indian market at Rs 3,999. The device will be available exclusively through Indian e-commerce website HomeShop18 starting from July 11.
The Spice Smart Pulse can function as a standalone device given that it supports dual SIMs and runs on a Java-based operating system. It can however pair to any Android smartphone allowing users to receive notifications, answer calls, read and write SMS, capture photos and videos remotely and even stream music.
A 1.5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 240x320 pixels adorns the face of the device, but Spice hasn't divulged any more details about the watch's internals. There is a 1.3MP camera for taking photographs and a microSD card slot via which storage can be expanded up to 8GB.
In terms of connectivity the Spice Smart Pulse M 9010 is compatible with 2G networks and can pair with other devices through Bluetooth. A 420mAh battery powers all the hardware and the company claims it is good for 180 minutes of talk time and 2 days of standby time.
The device will be available in two colour options – Black and blue, and will ship with a free bluetooth headset and two interchangeable wrist bands.
We're pretty skeptical about whether people warming up to the idea of a watch being their primary communications device. Still, since having all your notifications on your wrist is a big rage these days, Spice's Smart Pulse may just be the device for you.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals