14:46 04th Jul, 2014
LG G Watch And Samsung Gear Live Get Their First Update
While Android Wear-powered smartwatches to arrive in India, the lucky few who are wearing one seem to have received firmware updates.
Lucky G Watch and Gear Live owners are now seeing updates hitting their smartwatches. While the most of us who have pre-ordered our Android Wear-powered smartwatches in India can only wait and watch, the lucky ones who have already got their hands on one (including the 6000 developers from Google’s I/O) have begun receiving the KMV78V update.
The update comes with no changelog meaning that it brings nothing new to the already new smartwatches. Possibly there are some bug fixes and minor changes in the settings, else they would not pull out an update to begin with. Something to fix a few software glitches that may exist, before the public begins receiving their smartwatches.
The LG G Watch was up for pre-order in India on the same day, while the Samsung Gear Live hit pre-order just on Friday. While the smartwatches are on their way to their owners, developers seem work hard with what they already have. A good move by Big G to hand over the Android Wear powered devices at the announcement itself.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow