14:46 04th Jul, 2014
LG G Watch And Samsung Gear Live Get Their First Update | TechTree.com
LG G Watch And Samsung Gear Live Get Their First Update
While Android Wear-powered smartwatches to arrive in India, the lucky few who are wearing one seem to have received firmware updates.
Lucky G Watch and Gear Live owners are now seeing updates hitting their smartwatches. While the most of us who have pre-ordered our Android Wear-powered smartwatches in India can only wait and watch, the lucky ones who have already got their hands on one (including the 6000 developers from Google’s I/O) have begun receiving the KMV78V update.
The update comes with no changelog meaning that it brings nothing new to the already new smartwatches. Possibly there are some bug fixes and minor changes in the settings, else they would not pull out an update to begin with. Something to fix a few software glitches that may exist, before the public begins receiving their smartwatches.
The LG G Watch was up for pre-order in India on the same day, while the Samsung Gear Live hit pre-order just on Friday. While the smartwatches are on their way to their owners, developers seem work hard with what they already have. A good move by Big G to hand over the Android Wear powered devices at the announcement itself.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance