12:34 19th Jun, 2014
Leaked: Photos And Boot-Screen Animation Of The Moto X+1 | TechTree.com
Leaked: Photos And Boot-Screen Animation Of The Moto X+1
The new images are in line with those of what serial-leaker @evleaks had revealed earlier.
Motorola hasn't been overtly secretive about its upcoming Moto X+1 flagship smartphone, but newly leaked images along with a key specifications point to a dramatic improvement over the current Moto X.
TK Tech News has obtained photos of what it claims to be the Moto X+1, which are in line with what serial-leaker @evleaks had revealed earlier. The specs indicate that the new device will not be a mid-ranger like its predecessor, which could also mean that the X+1 will carry along with it a more hefty price tag.
[See also: Leaked: Moto X+1 To Be Launched End Of September]
The Moto X+1's specification sheet includes a 1080p display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB, 32GB or 64GB of storage, microSD card support and an upgraded camera. Other details are currently unknown, but expect Motorola to carry over many of its touchless control and snazzy features into the Moto X+1.
According to TK Tech News, the device will be launched sometime in August or September which is in line to earlier reports. It is yet to be seen if Motorola will launch its highly anticipated Moto 360 smartwatch at the Google I/O later this month, or will launch the device alongside its upcoming flagship smartphone.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India