19:00 08th Jan, 2014
This Is Samsung’s New Touchwiz UI
We don’t just update hardware.
Samsung has been launching quite a few devices this year at CES 2014 such as GALAXY Pro Tablets and Galaxy Camera 2. Well thankfully along with hardware changes, Samsung is finally updating its old and extremely boring looking TouchWiz UI.
I for one absolutely dislike the ugly-fugly things that Samsung calls a UI and apparently I am not the only one. Serial leakers (lol) @evleaks on twitter have posted Samsung’s new TouchWiz UI version which looks quite nice.
The new UI has elegance, doesn’t look like some kid drew it but actually seems like a designer is running the show. The home screens themselves pack quite a few interesting widgets, we just hope these are well optimized and work smoothly. No one like a lag fest and no throwing more processor cores and RAM at it doesn’t solve the problem.
There is no official announcement yet, but we think that in MWC 2014 (Mobile World Conference) Samsung may just announce Galaxy S5 with the spanking new TouchWiz UI.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance