19:00 08th Jan, 2014
This Is Samsung’s New Touchwiz UI
We don’t just update hardware.
Samsung has been launching quite a few devices this year at CES 2014 such as GALAXY Pro Tablets and Galaxy Camera 2. Well thankfully along with hardware changes, Samsung is finally updating its old and extremely boring looking TouchWiz UI.
I for one absolutely dislike the ugly-fugly things that Samsung calls a UI and apparently I am not the only one. Serial leakers (lol) @evleaks on twitter have posted Samsung’s new TouchWiz UI version which looks quite nice.
The new UI has elegance, doesn’t look like some kid drew it but actually seems like a designer is running the show. The home screens themselves pack quite a few interesting widgets, we just hope these are well optimized and work smoothly. No one like a lag fest and no throwing more processor cores and RAM at it doesn’t solve the problem.
There is no official announcement yet, but we think that in MWC 2014 (Mobile World Conference) Samsung may just announce Galaxy S5 with the spanking new TouchWiz UI.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones