10:30 09th Dec, 2013
Hold On To Your Wallets: Apple iPad Air and iPad mini With Retina Display Here In India By Dec 7
Get ready, here comes a strong urge to upgrade without a need
Coming this weekend, get ready to lust for the forbidden fruit as Apple is going to release its iPad Air and mini on the December 7th.
Price cuts and Schemes?
Apple hasn’t talked about any price cuts yet, though you can expect it soon for the older iPad mini model which should come under Rs 20,000. And since everyone and their bai aspires an Apple product, expect schemes such as cash-back, EMI and buybacks soon after the release, hopefully Apple doesn’t come up with hare-brained schemes like that of iPhone 5C just to boost sales.
Whatever be the case, feel the urge of the dark side and the lightness of your wallets soon! Oh and in case you are looking for more Apple products to hoard, check out our article on the main differences between iPhone 5, the 5S and the 5C.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow