09:05 05th Sep, 2013
Xbox One Launching On 22nd November | TechTree.com
Xbox One Launching On 22nd November
India doesn't feature in the 13 countries that made it to the first cut; internal specs get a performance boost.
Days after Sony made the launch date for PS4 public at Gamescom, Microsoft has announced the launch date for Xbox One. Squashing previous rumours of an 8th November launch, the company has decided to bring out the console on 22nd November 2013, exactly eight years after the launch of Xbox 360 in 2005, and just a week after PS4 comes to the United States. The console will be launching in 13 markets initially, with more countries to follow in 2014.
The CVP of Marketing, Strategy and Business Yusuf Mehdi announced the Xbox One launch date and stated that the Xbox One pre-orders have sold out "faster than at any other time in our history". Mehdi also confirmed that the development team had worked on increasing the CPU clock speed form 1.6 GHz to 1.75 GHz, which is a 10% boost, and a 6% increase in the GPU performance. Check out the video below to know more.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals