15:39 27th Aug, 2013
Rumour: Xbox One Might Launch on November 8 | TechTree.com
Rumour: Xbox One Might Launch on November 8
Leaked email points to a midnight launch a week ahead of PS4's debut.
Microsoft's upcoming next-gen console, the Xbox One, might be gearing up for a November 8 launch in the USA. The news isn't official, though, as Microsoft is still mum about the console's release date. The rumour comes courtesy of Kotaku, which was tipped off about the possible launch date by a source placed much higher up in the Xbox One launch machinery.
The revelation seems to have some credence as it comes from a marketing firm tasked with the branding for Walmart, which happens to be the largest most ubiquitous retail platform in the US. Apparently, the leak originates from an internal email brief about the scheduled midnight launches.
If the news holds up, Microsoft's impending launch will be a whole week ahead of Sony's recently announced November 15 release for the PS4. The rumour almost makes it look as though Microsoft had been waiting for the PS4 announcement before deciding to beat it to the punch by a week. At any rate, a head start of a week is nothing compared to the lead the Xbox 360 had on the PS3.
However, that means little in the Indian context as the console has been delayed till late 2014.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals