09:13 18th Jun, 2013
Instagram To Get Vine-Style Videos: Report | TechTree.com
Instagram To Get Vine-Style Videos: Report
Announcement to likely to be made at the 20th June event.
After introducing hashtags, it's time for Facebook to "lift" yet another popular feature from Twitter. TechCrunch reports that apart from an RSS Reader, FB will also announce a Vine-style video service for Instagram at its 20th June event. While the tech-site suggest that this may be a rumour to throw people off-guard, the social networking service has been known to be testing a similar service internally for a while now.
After being a iOS-exclusive service, Twitter did unveil the app for the Android platform, which talks volumes about its popularity. So Facebook's move to capitalise on it is an interesting move. Since the event is not very far away, we are sure to find out whether this service sees the light of day any time soon.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals