Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:27 13th May, 2013
Nokia Teases Upcoming Lumia In 20 Second TV Advert | TechTree.com
Nokia Teases Upcoming Lumia In 20 Second TV Advert
The ad aired on UK TV focus on the camera assembly, device expected to be unveiled on 14th May.
With the Lumia 928 already out, everyone is now all the more curious to know what is up Nokia's sleeve for its London event. And to generate more hype, the Finns are airing cryptic ads on UK's Channel 4. The 20 second snippet shows parts of the upcoming handset, mostly focusing on its camera assembly. In the video, you can see a noticeable camera lump. The body seems to have a metallic sheen, making us believe it's made using Aluminium. The ad says, "More Than Your Eyes Can See", probably hinting at a PureView camera. However, I doubt that it will sport a 41 megapixel sensor, which was made famous by the 808 PureView.
While the next Lumia is scheduled to go official tomorrow, check out the teaser for yourself and let us know what you make of it in the comments.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals