17:19 24th Apr, 2013
Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 Surfaces For Rs 15,000
It is powered by a quad-core processor, runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and flaunts impressive specs.
Looks like all Indian smartphone manufacturers want to get ahead of Micromax, as everyone scampers around to bring out the A116 Canvas HD's nearest competitor. Now, Spice Stellar Pinnacle Pro powered by a quad-core processor, running Android 4.2 Jelly Bean is now retailing via an e-commerce site. The smartphone is up on Saholic.com for Rs 14,990, but the site has put up a "6 business days" delivery period. The first quad-core offering from Spice, the Stellar pro MI-535 is being touted as a likely competitor to Micromax's A116 Canvas HD, which is priced at Rs 14,000. Another handset from Zen the Ultrafone 701 HD; priced at Rs 12,000 falls in the same segment.
Here's a quick look the Pinnacle Pro Mi 535's tech specs:
- 5.3" IPS display having 540x960 pixels.
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS.
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor.
- dual-SIM support.
- 8 megapixel rear Auto Focus camera; 5 megapixel front snapper.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 16 GB built-in storage.
- MicroSD card slot with support up to 32 GB.
- Wi-Fi, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth 4.0 and USB connectivity.
- 2550 mAh Li-Po battery.
Other features include Pop-Up-Play, Flip to Mute, Intelligent Answer, Direct Call, Gesture Screen Lock, Hi Connect, Boot Acceleration, and USB OTG. On paper, the Stellar Pinnacle Pro Mi-535 has an edge over the A116 Canvas HD with a better display, bigger internal storage, a better battery, and Android 4.2 OS supprt (Micromax's A16 Canvas HD runs Android 4.1 out of the box). However, Spice Pinnacle Pro Mi-535's price tag is tad expensive when compared with its competition. That being said, its real life performance will be a better way to judge its future in the mid-range quad-core handset market.
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens