Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:17 15th Oct, 2012
Motorola DROID 4's Details Leaked
Looks like a Droid RAZR with a slide-out QWERTY keypad.
There are many QWERTY phones in the Android camp, but none of them have been positioned as a flagship. Motorola clearly wants to change this with its upcoming product, the DROID 4. Thanks to the guys at Droid-Life.com, it has been confirmed that Motorola's next offering will feature a slide-out keypad and pack in some serious firepower. On the basis of leaked press images, the new device looks similar to the DROID RAZR, except for its keypad and a smaller display. For the technically inclined, it will run on a dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU, while its 4" screen will be encased in Gorilla Glass. Other noteworthy specs include an 8 mp camera, LTE (3.9G) connectivity, an 1800 mAh battery, and 1 GB of RAM to handle multitasking. Those wanting Ice Cream Sandwich will have to wait though, as the phone will run Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) at the time of release. The device is expected to hit stores on 8th December in the US, and considering the Android craze in our country, shouldn't take too long to reach Indian shores.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow