Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:17 15th Oct, 2012
Motorola DROID 4's Details Leaked
Looks like a Droid RAZR with a slide-out QWERTY keypad.
There are many QWERTY phones in the Android camp, but none of them have been positioned as a flagship. Motorola clearly wants to change this with its upcoming product, the DROID 4. Thanks to the guys at Droid-Life.com, it has been confirmed that Motorola's next offering will feature a slide-out keypad and pack in some serious firepower. On the basis of leaked press images, the new device looks similar to the DROID RAZR, except for its keypad and a smaller display. For the technically inclined, it will run on a dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU, while its 4" screen will be encased in Gorilla Glass. Other noteworthy specs include an 8 mp camera, LTE (3.9G) connectivity, an 1800 mAh battery, and 1 GB of RAM to handle multitasking. Those wanting Ice Cream Sandwich will have to wait though, as the phone will run Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) at the time of release. The device is expected to hit stores on 8th December in the US, and considering the Android craze in our country, shouldn't take too long to reach Indian shores.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance