Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:08 15th Oct, 2012
Motorola Unveils the DROID RAZR
Claims to be the slimmest phone in the Android world.
Motorola has announced its latest high-end smartphone, the DROID RAZR. Although it shares its name with the once-popular RAZR, the similarities end there. According to the company, at 7.1 mm, it's the thinnest smartphone in the world. Under the hood is a 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU and a gigabyte of RAM. It features a 4.3" Super AMOLED display with pixel dimensions of 540x960. Other bells and whistles include an 8 mp camera, 16 GB of onboard storage, a microSD card slot, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and an 1800 mAh battery.
Motorola claims that the phone's body is made of Kevlar fibre, which is supposed to be "very strong". Moreover, it's protected with a splash-proof coating, which means you no longer have to worry about coffee spills and sudden rains. The DROID RAZR is expected to hit the worldwide market by the end of November. However, pricing details haven't surfaced yet.
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch