Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
20:01 11th Sep, 2012
Download: LinkedIn (Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Symbian, Windows Phone)
Connect with your professional network while on the go.
LinkedIn's mobile app has been around for a long time; it has recently been updated. The new-and-improved version brings in quite a few features — including instant profile updates, ability to save recommended jobs, follow companies, constant flow of industry news, support for groups, calendar sync, and content sharing.
The app is available for all the most popular mobile platforms — Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Symbian, and Windows Phone. The iOS version now works well with the 3rd generation iPad, and is fully compatible with its pixel-packed Retina display.
If you haven't been able to find a job with the Monster Jobs app, try your luck here! Check out the gallery below for more screenshots.
Size: 0.7 MB - 19 MB
Platform: Android, Blackberry, iOS, Symbian, Windows Phone
Android - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.linkedin.android
BlackBerry - appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/7605/?lang=en
iOS - itunes.apple.com/IN/app/linkedin/id288429040
Symbian - store.ovi.com/content/121603
Windows Phone - www.windowsphone.com/en-IN/apps/bdc7ae24-9051-474c-a89a-2b18f58d1317
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance