13:00 31st Jul, 2012
Rumour: Apple Will Announce iPhone 5, Mini iPad On 12th September
New iPod nano also will be unveiled; official launch expected to be on 21st September.
For all those looking forward to the next iteration of the iPhone, the wait will soon be over. Reports suggest that Apple will unveil the iPhone 5, along with the much-speculated iPad mini, at an event scheduled on 12th September. It has been further speculated that the handset will be released officially nine days later; that is on 21st September.
Sources also reveal that along with the announcement of the iPad mini, you can also expect news about a new iPod nano. While the launch dates for these two devices haven’t been specified, they are expected to be announced alongside the iPhone. Earlier rumours have suggested that the handset will sport a larger 4.08" display with a 16:9 aspect ratio, a 19-pin port as opposed to its regular 30-pin connector, 3D Facetime, and a unibody design.
Looking at what iOS 6 has to offer, we can expect Siri and deep Facebook integration as well. Apple fanboys will surely be happy to have a date to mark on their iCalendars.
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones