14:54 18th Aug, 2016
Celkon Launches Millennia Ufeel With 5 Inch Display
Priced reasonably at INR 3,299, the smartphone comes with a 2.5D DragonTrail glass, which seems to be its USP.
Smartphone manufacturer Celkon has recently unveiled its new smartphone, dubbed the Millennia Ufeel, at a price of INR 3,299. The smartphone is announced to go on sale exclusively on Gadgets 360 website, starting Aug 24.
Sporting a 5 inch FWVGA IPS display with a 2.5D DragonTrail glass protecting it, the smartphone definitely seems worth for every penny. It also features a 1.2 GHz quad core Spreadtrum SC7731C processor, coupled with 1 GB of RAM, and backed by a 2,000 mAh battery.
On the camera end, the smartphone features a 5 MP sensor with LED flash in the rear end, while a 3.2 MP front-facing camera takes care of all your selfies.
The Celkon Millennia Ufeel runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop, while having an 8 GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card. On the connectivity front, the smartphone comes with 3G support, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0, and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
The smartphone supports dual SIM; one regular SIM card and another microSIM card, and is available in Black, Golden, and Silver color schemes. The registration process for the smartphone's sale has already started on Gadgets 360 website.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow